PTS Vacancy- London
Over 30 years PTS Consulting has formed strong relationships with many established and widely recognised companies throughout the globe.
We are seeking a new team member to offer in-house legal support with a strong focus on commercial contracts. Previous experience of working in a commercial environment is preferable but not essential.
The successful candidate needs to be easily approachable and to be able to operate in an integral manner with colleagues from other disciplines by clearly explaining the business risks that they are seeking to mitigate.
This role is an excellent opportunity for further career progression by obtaining a recognised governance, risk and compliance qualification. If the successful candidate already has relevant qualifications then this is will be taken into consideration.
PTS Provide a range of benefits and friendly family policies to our employees and a comptetitive pension programme. Above all else, we value people and pride ourselves on nurturing our greatest asset.. you!
Responsibilities of the Role
- Advising on, drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts including, but not limited to, Master Service Agreements, NDAs and Letters of Intent and ensuring business risks are mitigated whilst objectives of the wider business are catered for;
- Developing and maintaining standard contract templates;
- Maintaining an electronic and physical contract library, ensuring the library is kept up to date and easy to search;
- Reviewing licences, leases and other agreements;
- Legal research;
- Advising on a wide range of legal matters;
- Responding to ad-hoc legal enquires;
- Liaising with external legal support where appropriate;
- Working with a wide variety of personnel across the business;
- Ensure that good service is provided to the business and adheres to service level agreements.
If your abilities and skills match what PTS are currently seeking please do not hesitate to get in touch with an upto date version of your CV here >>
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.