built environment services
The Interface between Real Estate, IT and the Business
Whether you are planning a complete corporate relocation or a major reorganisation of your existing office space, PTS has the experience and the expertise to guide you through the most challenging projects.
Understanding your business drivers and acting as the interface between
your Real Estate and IT teams, PTS will ensure that the
IT infrastructure requirements of the new built
environment are effectively communicated to the Professional Team and
integrated seamlessly into the overall project programme. This includes requirements for space, power, cooling, fire protection and
security – all of which will be independently benchmarked from industry
Also, it is essential at the earliest stages to consider AV/Multimedia requirements, new ways of working, technology advances and new legislation, as these factors will influence the overall scheme design. PTS has the creative thinking and expertise to help clients redesign their work spaces, using the latest technologies and collaboration tools to maximise worker productivity and well-being.
In parallel with this design process, PTS is able to bring its technical know-how to help our clients revisit their IT strategy. Inevitably, this will involve value engineering to account for global strategies, vendor specific alliances and legacy systems. Where new equipment and services are required, PTS can leverage its industry profile in the procurement process, ensuring that the best pricing is secured for our clients.
On completion of Scheme Design and the procurement cycle, PTS' experienced Project Managers will deliver your project on time and within budget.
Our Built Environment services include:
- Corporate Relocations
- Audio Visual and Multimedia
- Workplace Innovation
- Building Technologies
- Physical Security
- Construction Project Management
- Estates and IT: how the relationship between a University’s Estates and IT department has a direct influence on the student experience more >>
- The Impact of the Green Agenda in Higher Education: the realities of the shift to more conscious decision-making more >>
- Building Evaluation and Selection Due Diligence more >>
- Bank of Ireland: Bank of Ireland moves to new premises with ease thanks to move management assistance.
- CMC Markets: CMC Markets successfully trades in existing premises for new City of London HQ incorporating state of the art IT infrastructure and Data Centre.
- EDF Trading: PTS Consulting leaves EDF Trading fully satisfied with an IT relocation programme to brief, to budget… and to an impressive timescale!
- ICBC: Professionalism in IT design, procurement and fit-out allows ICBC to relocate its London business to a contemporary and innovative new working environment with no disruption to BAU.
- Lloyds TSB: Lloyds TSB employee relocation programme a success with support from PTS Consulting’s Move Management service.
- Rathbones: PTS Consulting assists Rathbone Brothers with the successful relocation of its London headquarters
- Standard Bank: Standard Bank reaps the rewards of a technology refresh and best practice alignment as part of its London Relocation project.
- SWIFT: A worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications company successfully relocated 30 staff across Singapore’s CBD to the premier landmark facility of Asia Square.
- An International Corporate and Investment Bank: The client utilises PTS Consulting’s IT expertise in the Relocation and Technology refresh of its London office and reaps the benefits.
- Global Corporate and Investment Bank: Professional Project Management from PTS drives project success across Europe in global dealer voice transformation programme.
- Global Investment Company: Global Investment Company relocates to new environmentally friendly EMEA HQ in the heart of London’s financial community.
- International Banking Organisation: Relocation to new central London Banking and Trading facilities proves a success for an International Banking Organisation.
- Leading European Financial Institution: PTS Consulting successfully relocates one of Europe’s leading financial institutions into ICBC Tower in Hong Kong.
- Leading Financial Services Company:
With the assistance of PTS Consulting, a leading financial services
company successfully relocated ninety-five staff across Singapore’s CBD,
to integrate two teams, and their systems.
- Leading International Financial Institution: PTS Consulting assists a leading international financial institution to successfully relocate 850 banking and support staff in central Tokyo
Lockton International rises to the challenge to successfully relocate
the business during the build programme of its new premises in London’s
central insurance district
- Willis: Iconic Willis Relocation in City of London planned to perfection with help from PTS Consulting
- Manchester Evening News: PTS Consulting reduces the risk of ICT Relocation for MEN's new HQ in Manchester.
- Addleshaw Goddard: Cutting edge technology and carbon footprint reduction are the order of the day for prestigious London Relocation project
- to mature its approach to IT with an independent review of IT infrastructure and service management processes
- Carpmaels and Ransford:
Carpmaels and Ransford, European Patent and Trademark Attorneys, gets
set to meet future business growth with a move to new London premises
and state-of-the-art IT infrastructure...
- Charles Russell, Bahrain:
With Project Management and Relocation assistance from PTS Consulting,
Charles Russell advances within the Middle East to new premier location
in the Bahrain World Trade Centre.
- Charles Russell, London:
Hands-on Project Management is order of the day for top legal firm
Charles Russell to achieve a high quality user environment in high
- Norton Rose: Legal practice Norton Rose LLP judges its award winning Relocation project a success thanks to
- guidance and support from PTS Consulting
- Speechly Bircham: PTS Consulting leaves Speechly Bircham fully satisfied with its London New Street Square Relocation Project
- Global Law Firm: A global law firm utilises PTS Consulting’s multifunctional experience and local knowledge to fit out a new first class office space in Hong Kong
- City of London Corporation: Guidance from PTS sees the Guildhall's Accommodation project right through from the initial IT Relocation Strategy to the technology implementation.
- City of Westminster College: City of Westminster College ensures IT will be a key enabler of learning for £102m campus development project.