IT managed services
Business-aligned IT as a Service
As a business grows from inception to becoming an established business, it must change to accommodate increasing numbers of staff, offices and infrastructure. PTS Managed Services (PTS) is able to provide solutions to help manage these changes locally, regionally or globally. The key to success is developing solutions and processes tailored to the business’ specific requirements, with the right level of subject matter expertise at the right point in time. Day-to-day, these challenges take many forms, including:
- Managing the increasing regulatory environment
- Effective vendor selection and management
- Handling business and technology risks and changes
- Cost management administration and support
A global IT partner that can scale with your business needs today and with your growth aspirations for tomorrow"
For over 30 years, PTS has worked with clients to ensure solutions and vendors deliver maximum business benefit. PTS’ experience and independence enables best-in-class solutions and services to be realised. PTS is recognised for its proactive, responsive service and client management and it is this pedigree that makes it a trusted turnkey technology partner.
From Strategy to Reality
PTS adopts a consultative approach to delivering Managed Services, considering the business drivers, associated risks and operational impact of delivering solution and operational support. PTS engages with key clients and business owners or its own Consultants to understand the business and the brief and to assist with design, delivery, implementation and operational support. PTS Managed Services has developed five key vertical service lines, each of which delivers key value-added propositions to clients.
Managed Services Catalogue
Since 1983, PTS has built up extensive cross-sector knowledge and experience in providing Managed Services on a local, regional and global basis within both enterprise and SME markets, including financial services, legal and professional services, insurance and the public sector. With regional service desks in London, Hong Kong and New York, and local delivery teams extending to Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai and Miami, PTS is the perfectly placed independent IT partner.
24x7 'Follow-The-Sun Managed Services
PTS operates a global ‘follow-the-sun’ model for service delivery management based on the IT Infrastructure Library - IT Service Management (ITIL-ITSM) framework. ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management in the world. It provides a cohesive set of best practices drawn from international public and private sectors. PTS adopted these methodologies in order to enhance client reporting and service management and to improve its ability to provide a proactive approach to monitoring and supporting clients regardless of location or size.
- Leading Fund House: PTS Managed Services migrates leading fund house to an IT-as-a-Service model
With advisory, project management and on-going support from PTS Managed
Services, a prestigious legal firm successfully expands services to
Asia with a new Hong Kong Office in the ICBC Tower.
- eMerchantPay: PTS assists a Global Credit Card Processor in moving to a new PCI Gateway
- Leading Asian Hedge Fund: PTS Managed Services successfully Project Managed the office expansion in Hong Kong for a leading Asian hedge fund in an extremely aggressive timeframe.
- Top Tier Asset Management Company: PTS Managed Services assists a top tier asset management company to establish its first Hong Kong office in a very short time frame and within a limited budget.
- Asian Tax Consultancy: A growing Asian tax consultancy focusing on expat tax services recognised the need to mature its approach to IT with an independent review of IT infrastructure and service management processes.
- UK Based Law Firm: With assistance from PTS Managed Services, a UK-based Law Firm branches out as separate entity from its US parent company with a brand new identity.
If you would like to find out more about PTS Consulting's IT Managed Services solution, please email us at email@example.com.